So I know I shouldn't be, but I'm totally offended by the message I just received on my answering machine. I knew it would be an election/voting message - what I wasn't prepared for was that it was David Vittor's wife saying how we should vote for David.
I mean REALLY!!!! I'm Republican but I'm having such a hard time justifying voting for this man - and then to double shame his wife by having her call and leave messages. Shame on him and Shame on her.
Okay - that's all my politics for now. I still have no idea who I'm going to vote for.
I hate politics. It's so terrible this year. It's "if you are not with me, you are against me" extremists. It's SO annoying! There are no decent candidates anymore...because the decent people can't stand politics.
ReplyDeleteI also hate that everyone just tries to appeal to "your side" - as though you aren't smart enough to be appealed to as a person, only as a Republican or Democrat.
UGH.