Monday, November 8, 2010

Blondies are summer snacks

I love seasonal baking. Cobbler in the summer, pies in the fall, red velvet at Christmas (I don't know if that counts but I think it does). I never realized that Blondies would be a seasonal item.... Apparently they are. If your house is too warm, the mixture won't cool and rather than chocolate chips, you'll get marbled cookie bars. So Blondies are for summer time.

I'll put that in my list for the next time.

Oh and well --- I haven't walked again since last week. I will do it tomorrow though - I need to. I think I can go to bed on time ... it's already 9:02. I am my own worst enemy.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we need to help each other walk - I have not walked in over almost 2 weeks, I had a reason the first week (hurt my back - lame I know) but today no excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - Monday. We will start. I have no reason after that. Got the Den meeting done, training at work - going, flag football season over. So yes. We need to help each other.

    ReplyDelete