So part of this blog is to help me help myself. Loud so easily pointed out I need to do one thing. I think the root of all my problems is my lack of sleep. So my first step.
SLEEP. Sleep is what I need.
The last two nights I've gotten about 7 hours. Not enough! So I must turn in early and make myself bright and cheery in the morning.
Let's see if I can become a sleep master!
JUST DO IT! I bet if you keep it up for a month, it will be very easy to get to sleep on time all the time because you'll be too tired not to.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing it - or trying! Last night was better and going down now. Not worrying about all the things I should have done, it will still be there. Just going to go sleep. :-) I can't wait to have a month of good rest!
ReplyDelete