The things I am going to do.
1. At the end of the school year write a list of all the volunteer activities, see which ones caused me strife, which were awesome, and which I can do without. And the purge - I will only volunteer for my top favorites that don't negatively impact my family.
2. Focus on getting the artificial colors, flavors and preservatives out of my families diet - but have fun doing it! We are well on the track, but I still have a long way to go. My favorite new blog is Fooducate - I put a link over there >. I LOVE it!
3. Have more fun with food. My meals have become catered to what I know the family will eat. But when I introduce things it typically goes over well. So I want to start spicing things up.. Yep - gonna do it!!!!
These things I have listed now - make me feel - Happy.
sounds good! Happiness is over looked too many times!
ReplyDelete