Friday, April 1, 2011

My Monkey

So this morning went really well. My son was up and dressed by 6 am - without even being asked! No clue why, he just did it. :-) I'll take it! So dear hubby was up too and helped me with breakfast for the first time in a long time. I was getting everything ready to go out the door and noticed I had lost my car key! Not the remote control but the key itself. Luckily I knew I had it somewhere in the house because I made it home... hubby and I searched all over, no luck. So found the spare and got things going. We get in the car and Tommy was a little upset and said he's going to have to wait till next year to do his April fools trick. ... then he said it didn't work... he got the wrong key... huh? I look down on my consol and there was my key -which wasn't there a few mintues ago. I put two and two together and said - did you take a key off my key chain? He said YES it was my April Fools joke but I got the wrong key. I died laughing - I told him he HAD gotten me! We just had a spare - but he totally got me. He didn't even realize that hubby and spent 5 minutes looking for the key this morning. I called hubby to share - we were all cracking up. I KNOW that was the best April Fools joke I've ever gotten. I'm thinking game on!

1 comment: