Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Should Not Operate Heavy Machinery

So it's been a while, and this might be short - but I do need to tell SOMEONE about my morning. Being off FB I'm definetly going through withdrawls, but I will survive. Anyway, I'm having a tired morning, a bit sleepy. Was up late talking with a great friend, making plans for the future and reading a great book. So I knew going into this morning it would be a bit difficult. Well it started off okay then I checked all my computer stuff and started having such odd errors that I sat there for 10 minutes too long and still couldn't get what I need accomplished. So anyway - in an effort not to be thwarted I continued on. Got ready... some other random things happened... got the kids up and dressed... eating breakfast. Combing hair, using detangler, doing something else back to hair, do something else, Maddie starts to almost cry and say what is that smell.... huh? I look over and had grabbed the Ivy-Dry (my poison ivy/mosquito bite spray) and apparently doused her hair in it.... yeah... culmination of events. So needless to say - I don't know if that means today will be bad or good. I'm a little scared. I did manage to drop the kids off and make it to work... so.... we'll see! By the way - since I'm not on FB it would be great if you people could post more... :-)

2 comments:

  1. We survived- I was able to drive my car and not really harm anyone so I think it was good. I think it was because of the weather front coming through... :-)

    ReplyDelete