My happiness this month is developing. I am working on it. I'm not as literal as dear ole Gretchen, but I'm working on the things that will help me be better. Like sleep. That's about the only thing I've accomplished on my list of resolutions, well not true. I've been planning and buying groceries weekly and prepping food for the week (except this week which has sucked). I've been working REALLY hard to stick to the budget and pay attention to our finances. I haven't worked out much. That is a real stress, but I'm working on it. I'm sleeping and I've got to say that's been the best part of this month.

Realizing what is important to me and my health. My sanity (although I am a bit concerned but feel that will get better one day - it's temporary). So for January I think overall I'm doing well. I'm working on my energy and vitality and will continue to do so for February. I love my husband and he loves me enough to know I need to keep working on this for another month because it's been great for me. :-) Hope you enjoy some of my happiest pictures from January.
Realizing what is important to me and my health. My sanity (although I am a bit concerned but feel that will get better one day - it's temporary). So for January I think overall I'm doing well. I'm working on my energy and vitality and will continue to do so for February. I love my husband and he loves me enough to know I need to keep working on this for another month because it's been great for me. :-) Hope you enjoy some of my happiest pictures from January.
It's what you do everyday that matters most! Get that sleep!
ReplyDelete