Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Energy - Vitality

Happy New Year! So I'm starting gradually this year - I'm trying to do better. I did write out my resolutions, I have my routines written down, I'm moving forward. But I came to a realization last night.

It's just wrong to start all these awesome resolutions when everyone is returning from holiday and all is insane! But that's okay - I'll still do it. I haven't been able to get up at 4 to walk because I spend from 9-11:30 telling TomTom to go back to bed. He falls asleep then wakes up... not back on his routine. We are getting there though.

I started the Ten Years Thinner (TYT) eating program again. Did awesome yesterday and even got to do the workout while DearHubby cooked/finished prepping dinner! How awesome is that! I'm taking advantage of him being home right now, and rightfully should.

I cleaned out my side of the closet, I still need to do the scrapbooking but I got rid of 5 bags of stuff!!!! I had no idea! It is refreshing and so awesome - go Gretchen. So I'm working on it. I read my resolutions daily, mainly trying to stick to my routines and go to bed on time, I think that will help. Last night I was told - it's only been two days b/c I was having a hard time falling asleep. It's funny how you have to retrain yourself to settle down... any solutions???

2 comments:

  1. I have to read to fall asleep - but that may keep you up if you are reading a good book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah depending on the book I read - I either fall asleep or stay awake! I do read a bit before too.

    ReplyDelete