So I tried just working on sleeping enough each night. The problem is I'm not exhausted enough - or I am exhausted by I still have my nervous energy. They say it takes 21 days to start a habit, so I figured with it being dear hubby's week of finals I could start my program today. You just have to do it right?
So I got up again this morning at 4 and I'm trying couch to 5K. I do well except for Ares. I might have to leave him behind in the mornings and take him for a walk with the kids. When he doesn't want to jog. He just stops... that's a lot of dog to stop.
In order to take care of myself I have to sleep and exercise (and eat right). So I'm working on getting up, exercising, having an awesome day and then going to bed on time. In bed at 8:30 lights out at nine. Starting today!
That is a great plan! Helps lower the stress also!
ReplyDelete