So in the world of FB and Twitter- which I do not tweet. I miss the days of blogging. I often have a lot to say (me no way) and a simple post just isn't enough. In addition to that - the reason I started this blog over was to try and document how I'm attempting to help become a healthier family.
I read a lot about diets and how they are not the solution. The real solutions are life changes, changes in habits, and learning to make better decisions. That is what I want to document. I feel I can hold myself more accountable if I write it down. In addition to that - I'm working on the overall life organization and finding our "happy place" on a daily basis - amidst all the chaos.
So here we go. I am blogging again. I miss it - I enjoy it - I hope I can get a little relief from sharing a bit more.
Megan fusses at me all the time for not blogging! It really is a great way to keep up with everyone!
ReplyDelete